VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Nov 4, 2020, 09:33 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added a large image of the disc (front and reverse) for this one. I added the serial number from the disc matrix and added an English translation for the track list.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Nov 5, 2020 at 09:45 PM.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 08:51 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

This is a gorgeous soundtrack with three great vocal tracks, and a ton of long, well-developed and well-composed BGM tracks. The 14 BGM tracks clock in at an hour and five minutes of music. Hilariously, the longest track on the album is an 8-minute long "H-scene" track, appropriately titled "H".

I'm going to look into more of the composer Kouji Mogi's work. He doesn't have a lot in the database, but I already managed to track down two more of his soundtracks which I have ordered.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Nov 5, 2020 at 09:31 PM.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 05:53 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Here's the game's staff roll time-stamped at the BGM and vocal song credits.

https://youtu.be/aLgp94L6qrY?t=57