VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 12, 2008, 08:54 AM

God what great music. I have this for DC. I don't remember preordering it though as the note says. Anyways maybe I just got lucky and this is what they had in stock when I bought it when it was released.

And to mention the boxart for this game is <3
Old Apr 28, 2010, 05:06 AM

Yeah, I think the disk came prepackaged with the game. This seems to make the most sense, since the game comes in one of those big multi-disk boxes, but is only on one disk itself.

My copy of the music CD's badly scratched, though (bought the game used many years ago)... enough so that it affects playback, and that disk resurfacing couldn't fix it
Old May 17, 2014, 06:13 PM

I added some additional credits from the game manual.

This CD came with every copy of the game sold in America so it's not really an early purchase bonus. Also... you could order the album separately. I had a mail-in coupon that I got in Evolution 2 where you sent a proof of purchase from the game (a piece of the manual) and Ubisoft would send you a CD.

Last edited by Foxhack; May 17, 2014 at 06:18 PM.