VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 16, 2011, 02:51 PM

Hmmm we're only a month away from the 20th anniversary and still no word about a box. And then this one gets moved to practically the same day.

I'm getting a really bad feeling about this...
Old May 25, 2011, 07:17 AM

Of what trailers I've seen for the upcoming Sonic Generations game, it seems to have (at least) remixes of old Sonic music, so hopefully they'll release a soundtrack for that, at the very least, but I'm hoping for a full CD set for all the old Sonic games, but it's looking more doubtful.
Old May 26, 2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sireef View Post
Of what trailers I've seen for the upcoming Sonic Generations game, it seems to have (at least) remixes of old Sonic music, so hopefully they'll release a soundtrack for that, at the very least, but I'm hoping for a full CD set for all the old Sonic games, but it's looking more doubtful.
...What? This has nothing to do with the album you're posting in. Sonic Generations talk goes elsewhere.

This album and the SA 20th Anniversary album have no new tracks.
Old May 27, 2011, 08:05 AM

Sorry, I was just responding to Kewing.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 07:58 PM

If Sega was going to celebrate the anniversary of Sonic with these items which are from games that were released 12 and 10 years ago, they shouldn't have released anything at all. I wonder if this is the final insult from Sega for the 20th anniversary or should we expect a Sonic R or Sonic Heroes 20th Anniversary Edition too? The worst about these releases is that they weren't remixed or at least remastered versions.
I just can't figure out what the real problem is, they were able to pay Juzo Koshiro for the Shinobi box and got Dreams Come True to sing for Sonic The Hedgehog for the PS3, maybe they are just lazy.
Does Sega want us to think that Sonic is worthy only in 3-D?, if so, why didn't they celebrate the SA 10th anniversary instead?. Maybe in Generations, SA Sonic will obliterate MD Sonic from existence so we will stop thinking there was a 2-D Sonic.

Last edited by emuxer; Jun 8, 2011 at 08:08 PM.