VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 24, 2010, 08:00 PM

Default KICA-7604: CONTRA SPIRITS

I've completed the Japanese tracklist based on the scans we have for this album. I'm surprised the list we had in the database had a few bits of Engrish compared to the perfectly spelled list on the scans.

I also adjusted a few titles on the English tracklist based on direct translations.

Is there a consensus between you frequent editors on how to read things like 1st, 2st, 3st in a tracklist? I think some people consider it to be an Engrish-ized version of first, second, third, etc., but I've always read it as an abbreviation for "stage" (as in 1stage BGM, 2stage BGM, 3stage BGM, etc.).