VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 12, 2013, 08:51 AM

Default Clairvoyant: Music Inspired by Video Games

For me, video games are the most inspiring medium of my generation. I'm composing and producing an orchestral album of my own musical interpretation of a number of games and franchises that inspired me. With so much negative media about video games these days, I hope this will be my contribution to show the artistic, soulful side of video game culture. Currently, there are six tracks available and I will continue to update the album as each track is completed. It is, and will always remain free to download. I would love for everyone to enjoy these works and share them with the world.

This one in particular is a homage to SciFi action games, Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/sami-matar/cl...ant-sami-matar