VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5, 2010, 04:04 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Default Organizing the addition of anime albums

This thread will do for now, pending a restructuring of the discussion forums (most likely I'll move artist/organization/event discussion up one forum level). I'll also have to modify the code to create discussion threads for albums in the appropriate parent forum.

Anyway, since anime album submissions are rapidly increasing, here's where we attempt to bring some order to the process. Ideally, submissions should be made by people who own a physical copy of the album for maximum accuracy, since that's one of the main goals of this site. Not to say that you can't piece together information from online research, if you can demonstrate that you've done the homework.

To start off, I'll be calling dibs on the Ah! My Goddess franchise, since I own most of the albums. Compiling a list soon.