VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 15, 2013, 04:03 AM

Didn't (and still do) iTunes sell this album at 2.99$ in April? I've been paid less attention to Western digital releases, but I think if each vendor has their own pricing, release dates, barcodes or catalog numbers, it's better to clarify which vendor your info corresponds with in the note, rather than overriding the existing info. We have a similar issue with Eastern Doujin releases, but I don't mind anybody changing the display date, price or catalog number, as long as information is still kept elsewhere.
Old Jul 15, 2013, 06:38 AM
VGMdb Staff

I think the lowest price for these albums (also released at the same time, at least iTunes and Bandcamp distribution) is good since we don't have multi-price option. I don't understand why you've changed the release date though.
Old Jul 15, 2013, 08:34 AM

Okay, I'll keep the price at the lowest across vendors. The date was my mistake -- we had the release date as June 16th (not the original April 29th date). Thanks for fixing!