VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 15, 2011, 07:30 PM

Default Good Old Games soundtracks

I buy games at Good Old Games (GOG.com) and many of them include MP3 soundtrack albums. Would they qualify for listing here on the site? They're all 100% official and don't usually match up against earlier official soundtrack releases (like the Fallout 1 soundtrack, it has a bonus track, and the Tex Murphy Overseer soundtrack is completely different.)

Just wondering, I plan to add my albums to my collection at RateYourMusic, and I figure I'd do the same here since your database has helped me catalog my stuff there too.