VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 4, 2021, 02:18 PM
Trusted Editor

Here is again the soundtrack of a Japanese film directed by Kinji Fukasaku: "Yagyuu Ichizoku no Inbou" aka "Shogun’s Samurai" in English. This is a historical martial arts movie released in 1978, and we find -again- the cult actors Sonny Chiba and Hiroyuki Sanada.
The story will be adapted the same year into a live series under the name of "The Yagyu Conspiracy".

I didn't find a good scan for the insert, but I don't think there are any other credits related to the music, apparently there is just some info on the staff and the cast of the movie. Moreover I didn't listen to this soundtrack, I don't know if there are any drama as often for movie soundtracks of this period.