VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 18, 2018, 11:34 AM

Default CD Sleeves for Jewel Cases

Hello I am looking for CD Sleeves that will fit CD Cases like the Dracula X KICA-7622 in that size. They are not standard double CD size. I know cocoebiz used to sell them but they are not around anymore. Can someone tell me where I may be able to find them thanks.
Old Mar 18, 2018, 04:44 PM

What is the thickness of the CD case?

Edit: This is where I get my sleeves, but they only have standard and double sizes: http://store.soundsourcecds.com/inde...index&cPath=66
Old Mar 18, 2018, 11:05 PM
VGMdb Advisor

^ Fairly certain I got my sleeves for mid-size cases from them as well, but seems they stopped selling them now. You could always inquire to see if they still stock them, or if they could re-stock again at some point, I suppose.
Old Mar 19, 2018, 10:06 AM

Where should I inquire to. I know soundsource I know the guy there and he doesn't carry mid-size sleeves.