VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > VGMdb Site Related > Questions and Comments
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 23, 2010, 01:26 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Default Link for "Add to Sale List"?

Since we have currently a link for adding an album to both the Collection and Wish list, wouldn't it be ideal to have a link for the Sale List as well? (Plus, it makes it more flexible to add stuff to your sale list. I think...).
Old Jan 13, 2011, 03:23 AM

Somewhat along the same lines, I think it would be keen if there was an option in the Manage Sale List screen that would allow you to remove an album both from your sale list and your collection at the same time. So, if I sold my copy of Tokimeki Memorial Random Disc A, I could go to the Manage Sale List screen, check the album, set the drop-down to Remove from Sell List, check a box to also remove it from my collection, and it would remove the album both places.

I realize this may prove to be difficult if a user has the same album listed in multiple folders, but that would seem to be an unlikely scenario.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 03:38 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Concerning "List" actions..
I have been asked the following suggestions:

A "quick" add / remove to your xxx list.
It could looks like that:

(and in case you already have that album in your collection/wishlist, you could have a message telling "This album is already in you xxx list".

Another suggestion regarding the Wish List.
A "select all" at the top could be usefull for anyone that wants to wipe their wishlist easily. (for now you have to check albums 1 by 1, try to imagine someone that wish to erase his 200 or more albums list)