VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 23, 2016, 01:35 PM

http://store.nisaeurope.com/collecti...launch-edition

http://store.nisaeurope.com/collecti...launch-edition

The above links contains the details of the fan pack I mentioned in the additional notes plus pictures of what it looks like as well as an explanation of the campaign. I added the songs contained on the mini album as I received my copy a week early before the general release in the post and my pre-order was in tier 1 so I got the CD hence the addition of it to this site

For anyone who is wondering, the songs selected may look like the same tracks as the Super Arrange Version of the Sen No Kiseki soundtrack but I can confirm having listened to the mini CD that they are songs from the games official soundtrack not the Super Arrange Version

Last edited by marcustherocker; Jan 23, 2016 at 01:39 PM.