VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Miscellaneous > Archives > Game Remixes Forum Archive 2009-2012
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 30, 2009, 05:27 AM

Default Post challenges here

Hi,

So it looks like ten entries are valid based upon the times they were submitted to the registration thread. While I'll be busy today, tonight I'm going to confirm that no edits were made to these entries in the remixSite database after the competition period expired, but I don't foresee any problems. Also, at first glance it looks like only one entry had multiple revisions submitted, and that person may have won the "Most Improved" prize by default simply because (s)he was the only person who submitted more than one revision.

The submission period is now concluded. Competitors may listen to each of the songs and confirm that each is an original work. If you believe that one of the songs is a remix and not an original work, you can challenge its inclusion in the competition by posting in this thread.

Also, per the rules, voting is not yet open, so votes posted during the next few days will not count.

Thanks,

-Steve
Old Dec 2, 2009, 10:06 PM

I challenge Prince of Darkness because I believe he used stat-boosting items like Carbos on his Pokemon, which is clearly against the rules of this tournament.