VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 3, 2015, 05:14 PM

Location: Deciding whether to do Secret of Mana or Wild Arms for my next album
Default Sneak Peak! Corridors of Time, Chrono Trigger

Hope to have this available in the next few weeks.

Just a morsel, I know, but I do like to tease...

If the link doesn't work right away, sorry about that. My domain/host has been a thorn lately, I am in some pretty heated arguments with them over service at the moment. So sorry!

PS, if someone can confirm for me that they can get the link to work, that would be great. I've been having problems with the file manager not updating things in a timely fashion all day today, so I have no idea whether it is working or not just now. If the first link doesn't work, try the second

jazzpaladin.com/samples/chronosample.mp3
http://musicalcharities.org/samples/chronosample.mp3

Last edited by Jazz Paladin; Feb 4, 2015 at 09:04 AM.