VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 13, 2010, 02:08 PM

Default TOCP-65024: SONIC Adventure REMIX

Just for the sake of clarity and to avoid confusion: the track titles on the track list are from the back cover, while the ones on the notes section are from the booklet (they differ merely on punctuation, but IIRC, the back cover has more priority, right?)
Old Mar 30, 2011, 10:37 PM

This is the weirdest darn thing I've come across in a while. I've been into cEvin Key's tHe gHost oF eAch rOom album for several years and never knew the second track, "TAtayama", is a remix of a Sonic Adventure song. It's the same mix as featured here, I believe.

Actually, this whole album is a bizarre curiosity. A bunch of industrial artists doing Sonic Adventure remixes? O...kay.