VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 14, 2014, 04:45 PM

Default GRN-038~43: THE CHiRAL NIGHT -Dive into DMMd- V1.1/V2.0 Live at Tokyo Dome...

I'm not sure if this should be labeled as something else than the normal "commercial", since it required people to book their copy in advance (up to 2-3 weeks before release), and only those copies were produced. It was never possible to order it normally after release.

Also, the "box" is really a slipcase, but the last time I tried labeling something as "slipcase" (TECMO ARCADE), someone renamed it to box instead.

There are probably a few artists missing here and there since I haven't gone through all "Togainu no Chi" and Lamento releases.

The release price is the price it cost at the time of release. Japan has since increased their sales tax from 5% to 8%, and it seems the store has automatically changed all prices for their products, even the ones that are out of print. 15000yen is what I paid for it, with tax.

There are a lot more chapters on the discs than the ones in the tracklist. These are only listed in the booklets, and consist of video (from the games) shown on a giant monitor at the concert hall. I'm not sure whether these should be added in the tracklist or not, or if I should go by the tracklist on the back of the cases.