VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 27, 2014, 10:15 AM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

If someone could finish filling in the rest of the info for this album, it would help a ton! I simply don't have the time now. See the "Back" album cover image for all the info you need.

Some Notes:

The files were tagged with the album as "Video Games Live: Bonus Round!" and were included in a folder labeled "Video Games Live - Bonus Round!" (colon omitted due to Windows file name restrictions), so I left the album title in the tagged format.

This album included four images:
  • Christopher-Tin-Calling-All-Dawns-Coupon.jpg
  • Christopher-Tin-God-of-Love-Coupon.jpg
  • Video Games Live Bonus Round album cover.jpg
  • Video Games Live Bonus Round credits.jpg

The first two I didn't upload because I felt it would be inappropriate to publicly upload coupons (that's what they actually are). The other images were uploaded as "Front" and "Back" respectively.

I'll check this album entry at a later time to see if there are any discrepancies with the file tags.

EDIT 1 (v3): I almost forgot... I don't know what the exact proper release date of this album is, but I just made it the same as VIDEO GAMES LIVE: LEVEL 3, because it came in the same digital bundle (distributed by Humble Bundle no less).

EDIT 2: Humble Bundle does list the publisher of this album as Mystical Stone Entertainment.

Last edited by Kaleb.G; Feb 27, 2014 at 10:26 AM.
Old Feb 28, 2014, 06:56 AM

Just added the tracklist and full liner notes.

This is my first submission here, please let me know if I did anything wrong.
Old Mar 8, 2014, 02:16 PM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

Looks good from a glance. Thanks, yoann! =D

EDIT: We still need the composer/arranger info filled in. You need to edit the album info directly for that. I can link the artists later.

Last edited by Kaleb.G; Mar 8, 2014 at 02:21 PM.
Old Mar 8, 2014, 02:33 PM
VGMdb Staff

I notice we classify Kickstarter albums as Promo/Gift/Reward so you may want to put that. (edit hmm or enclosure for this one maybe... idk)
http://vgmdb.net/album/36242
http://vgmdb.net/album/37518
http://vgmdb.net/album/38696

yet another edit: if this was available only to Kickstarter backers, maybe the price could be set to $25 as mentioned in the notes?

Last edited by Efendija; Mar 8, 2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 09:35 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efendija View Post
yet another edit: if this was available only to Kickstarter backers, maybe the price could be set to $25 as mentioned in the notes?
They changed the rules at some point, because I only backed @ $10 and this album was given to me as well.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 11:01 AM
VGMdb Advisor

I linked and tagged and updated as much as I could with this one. It's actually got some fun rarities on it. I, for one, was a big fan of some of the lesser-known games (among vgm fans) like Fallout Tactics and Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2.
Old Apr 19, 2014, 09:41 AM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
I linked and tagged and updated as much as I could with this one. It's actually got some fun rarities on it. I, for one, was a big fan of some of the lesser-known games (among vgm fans) like Fallout Tactics and Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2.
Thank you, Ramza. =}