VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jul 13, 2012, 08:01 AM

As hinted on the back of the slipcase "& Secret...":

Quote:
Originally Posted by layzee
Track 28 and 29 are secret tracks that are not initially viewable from normal playback or selectable from the chapter selection screen. In order to access these tracks, while on the main menu screen, press up, up, down, down, right, right, left, and left, with the relevant device (remote control, game controller, etc...). This code is available on a screen after the credits.

Once the above command has been input correctly, the beginning of track 28 will automatically play. Track 28 and 29 basically "appends" itself to the end of the normal run-time (i.e. after the staff roll segment), thus extending the total run-time from less than two hours to a little over two hours. Track 28 and 29 will then be continually available for normal playback until the DVD is ejected.
A few things to note:

Track 28 is not 「時価ネットたなか」 Wel City Tokyo 出張 VTR. That's separate from the concert chapters and selectable from the menu. In case you were wondering what it is, it's an approximately 5 minute segment of the in-game Persona 4 engine advertising various Persona Music Live Concert goods (T-shirts, etc...).

Rather, track 28 is a live (obviously) performance of the wacky and humorous pharmacy/drug store theme. I'm not a Persona expert so it's up to you (Persona expert) to decide on the track title.

I'm pretty sure the name of track 29 is "The Battle for Everyone's/Everybody's Souls". It's basically the same song as the first track from the previous concert (Velvetroom in Akasaka Blitz), except here they play it last.

When I was watching the concert, I was like "where the heck is that wacky song near the end? I know it's there because it was in my do**lo**ed version". So I skipped to after the credits and sure enough, what I needed (the secret code) popped up. Neither the code nor the screen is available on the do**lo**ed version, not that it needs it. but just sayin'.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:06 PM
Trusted Editor

I think most of the Persona releases credit the drugstore song as "Satomi Tadashi Pharmacy", by Misaki Okibe.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 01:29 AM

I just added new default tracklists for both DVD listings and the non-default ones should be deleted. I can confirm that the song is サトミタダシ薬局店のうた; right before the song is performed, the screen (as the audience sees it) shows a gameplay video of Megami Ibunroku Persona, with the player entering the pharmacy/drug store.

As for the lone「時価ネットたなか」 Wel City Tokyo 出張 VTR track, do as you see fit with it in regards to vgmdb cataloging.