VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 4, 2022, 02:15 AM

Question Help identifying theme music (Lollipop Chiansaw game)

This theme is played in the one of the final cutscenes. There is no this theme in official soundtrack, as well in unofficial full soundtrack (gamerip, which includes ~120 tracks) - its became surprisely for me. Akira Yamaoka's style is clearly visible.

Here is link (recorded by me from that cutscene)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ryttw...ollip.mp3/file

Last edited by radvanik; May 4, 2022 at 05:04 AM.
Old May 4, 2022, 07:59 AM

It's not uncommon for a soundtrack release to omit a lot of music from a game for space constraints, licensing concerns or for other reasons. The Silent Hill soundtracks are missing lots of music by Yamaoka, for example.

I'm unfamiliar with Lollipop Chainsaw's music, though if the track is not on the official soundtrack, not in the game rip either but in the game, it obviously has to be in the game files somewhere. Your best bet is to go digging in the game files yourself. You may find either a clean version of the song, or a file that has both the voice-overs and the song mixed together. But this is not the right forum to help you with that.
Old May 4, 2022, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zierts View Post
file that has both the voice-overs and the song mixed together
Found the file. Unfortunately, this is that case