VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Aug 25, 2008, 06:41 AM

I downloaded this album after only having half of it with moonspeak tags for quite some time, but the new one lists the artist as "Yasushi Kaminishi" for the first CD, and "Yashishimi Kaminishi" for the second.

Are they the same person? That's my best guess, but I don't see how somebody could bone that up so obviously.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 07:01 AM
VGMdb Administrator

That was in the tags? It's totally possible for someone to have boned it up to that extent. Anyway, your suspision is right that both discs are by Yasushi Kaminishi.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 08:39 AM

unless they changed it for the DC version (which I doubt), the stage 3 theme and the stage 4 theme have been switched

added a note, that's amusing
Old Jun 8, 2020, 10:27 AM
Trusted Editor

Added new scans since the old ones had a very bad green cast (and were missing the booklet anyways )

By the way, interesting numeration in the booklet. I tried to reflect this in the scan captions. Just for clarification: It's just one booklet
Old Dec 5, 2022, 02:25 AM

Shouldn't we decide between GigaWing and Giga Wing? Surely both can't be correct. It's like GT is GranTurismo and GT2 is Gran Turismo...?
Old Dec 7, 2022, 12:12 PM
VGMdb Advisor

The first game's booklet has "GIGAWING" in the booklet credits, also "GIGAWING" and "GIGA WING" in the liner notes yet a track is named "GIGA WINGのテーマ".

The second one has "GIGA WING 2" and "giga wing2" credits, "GIGA WING2" in the booklet plus a track is named "GIGA WINGSのテーマ".

I guess they weren't worrying too much about it.