VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 14, 2012, 09:36 PM

I bought this game brand new (it comes with the CD of course) and it doesn't come with any tracklist, so I assume that the tracklist comes from a website or ingame. I wouldn't know about anything ingame, because I haven't played this game, but I believe that this is (part of) Parsley's official site (be careful, the site on a whole is NSFW). This tracklist is basically the same thing we have here, except that tracks 1 and 13 are Egen Vocal, not just Egen, so I changed this in our English tracklist. Also tracks 2 and 11 had the Japanese title following the English title, so I thought it would be nice to add a Japanese tracklist. And it seems 慧眼 is the kanji for "egen", I guess it's a Buddhist term that means "the wisdom eye". Pretty cool, and Egen's a great song.

Actually, this CD has great music altogether. It's funny, the treasures you will find if you search the far corners of video games and video game music. The Sonic Princess series doesn't seem to be very well known here, maybe because it's a Japan-only eroge novel game (well, whatever you call them), but I'm pretty impressed with the quality of music. I love BARD, and Machine Civilization and DIVE are great tracks as well. And, of course, there's Egen. But it's a solid CD overall, some simply beautiful melodies and then some fun rockish wankery as well. Quite a gem indeed.
Old Jun 11, 2023, 02:33 AM
Trusted Editor

from manual:

Code:
ソニックダイヴ ・ 初回特典サウンドトラックCD の紹介

● サウンドトラックCD / メニュー ●
  SOUND PRODUCE by I've   BGM : 羽越 実有
【トラック】	【タイトル】	Time
【01】	Egen Vocal L-Ver.  (慧眼)
 作曲/編曲 羽越実有  作詞/唄:MELL 	6:35
【02】	BARD  バード
3:28