VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 14, 2010, 10:45 PM

I'm not sure what Akibahara Denkigai Maturi 2 is, which the notes refer to as having to do with this soundtrack's release, but I see the date 2009.12.27 on the back. What is that date... and what is January 12, 2010? I'd find it odd that Akibahara Denkigai Maturi 2 has anything to do with January 12, 2010 because other soundtracks seem to state this in their notes field and yet their release dates are different (so it's not an event?). For example, FUTA·ANE.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 12:44 AM

It was one year ago so I really don't remember why I selected January 12, 2010, but I assume it was the date when this album became (briefly) available at the official online shop, because there was another entry with the same date. We can find a little evidence at the bottom of this page.

If the scan says so, however, I set the release date to December 27th, 2009 (it was the first day of Akibahara Denkigai Maturi 2, for the record). FUTA・ANE should have the correct release date, since it matches what the OST official site states). This entry has to be December 28th, 2009, based on this page, maybe.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 01:04 AM

Okay, great. I figured between this one and FUTA·ANE one of them was correct, it was only the mention of Akibahara Denkigai Maturi 2 (which I guess is an event actually) they had in common that threw me off, since usually event-based releases have the same date (for example all the Comic Markets and Tokyo Game Shows). Thanks for those links, this one does seem to be 2009/12/27, and as for Twinkle Crusaders, I haven't looked into it, but you probably know what you're talking about.