VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 27, 2020, 02:20 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added images for this one: case front and back (to replace the current slanted images), booklet (front, back, inside), disc, tray, sticker, registration card (front and back).

A seller on the Amazon marketplace states in their description that there never was an Obi, but I can't prove or disprove that. The other entries in this GAME SOUND COLLECTION series seem to all have Obi, but I can't find any pictures of this one with an Obi. Does anyone else own this and have one?