VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 6, 2011, 02:16 PM

What is the deal with this album? I see it going for 50,000 yen on yahoo japan, yet used copies are substatially cheaper on amazon japan for it.
Old Sep 1, 2011, 02:57 PM

Waiiitttttt. 200,000 yen is the final price it went for? Is that possible?
Old May 8, 2014, 11:20 PM

Must have been a misprint, signed copy, or other such rarity. Or maybe two people tried to snipe it with massive bids at the same time? I don't know, the original auction page is long gone by now. It's a great CD with some really nice battle themes but I'm not sure if it's worth that kind of money...
Old Feb 24, 2020, 05:16 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Every picture of this album that I've found online says it's a Copy Control CD. Has anyone seen a different version without the Copy Control?

Last edited by Chris Porter; Feb 24, 2020 at 04:24 PM.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Porter View Post
Every picture of this album that I've found online says it's a Copy Control CD. Has anyone seen a different version with the Copy Control?
Seems like many if not all of these CDs published by KNS Entertainment in 2004 have the Copy Control logo printed on the obi. Well, except for this one: https://vgmdb.net/album/8262 which makes sense because avex started to stop using CCCDs around then: https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...-protected-cds

It's highly unlikely there are variants out there without Copy Control though because they would have to reprint them all without it, right? FFX-2 releases by avex in 2003/2004 were CCCDs and they weren't reprinted without CC IIRC (not counting the 2013 S-E reprint).

I have one CCCD in my collection (there's no version of it without CC) and I was able to rip it just fine but I understand that won't be the case for every other release with CC. Blame Sony/avex!
Old Sep 18, 2020, 05:46 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Where did the SAMRAI MUSIC WORKs composer credit come from?

According to the OP, Izumi Morino is the sole composer of both the vocal track and music in general.

OP Credit: https://youtu.be/wbMBPn9dhzE?t=97

General 作曲 credit: https://youtu.be/wbMBPn9dhzE?t=136

And while the Case Back (small) image is quite pixelated, it looks to me like it says 作曲:森野いずみ [All]

Last edited by Chris Porter; Sep 18, 2020 at 05:48 PM.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 05:49 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I finally got a copy of this one. I added full scans and added/cleaned up the credits. I removed SAMRAI MUSIC WORKs as they're not mentioned anywhere.