VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 9, 2013, 03:51 PM

Default OCRA-0009: Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...w/posts/316490

"Now that the $45K stretch goal has been met, all backers at $50 and above will get physical copies of Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream!!!
This is an album that is near & dear to many of us, and I personally had a blast contributing a Tifa arrangement with Vigilante. As psyched as I am for Balance & Ruin, I'm almost equally psyched to FINALLY get a four-disc premium physical copy of Voices, and I hope you are too!"

So this album was also released in physical form, a complete physical form apparently, not the 2-discs one which is already present in the database.

Last edited by The Gambler; Oct 9, 2013 at 03:54 PM.