VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 16, 2009, 03:42 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Everywhere on the internet (and I mean everywhere) has the order of the last two tracks switched, despite the order they appear on the insert. I believe the source of that is this advertisement:

The tracklist on the insert does have a few typos of "Narsissu" instead of "Narcissu," so I don't know if it's wrong in the track order also or not. I don't have this to verify, but it shouldn't be too hard for someone who does have it to check, since one is a vocal track and the other isn't.

Really wish I had this album, though, because the music from the original Narcissu is fantastic. Shame they left off a few tracks from it, but they included all the best ones, like "I'm Right Here" and "#1 Route."

Track names translations from the official English version are:

03 I'm Right Here
09 The Emerald Sea
10 The Silver Coupe
17 Narcissu ~Setsumi's Theme~
19 Scarlet
20 #1 Route

Track 14 is incorrectly credited in the game as being "Hatsuki" (overtranslated as "Eightmoon") from ¥120 Stories instead of "Sakura"/"Cherry." Track 16 is called "Lamune 79's" in game, same as on the Lamune OST, but on this album it's been renamed to "Lamune 79 ver.1."

Last edited by CHz; Mar 16, 2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 08:36 AM

What's the cover of this album?
Is it just a poster for the Chinese version of the game?

I think it's not proper.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 02:34 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I didn't submit that cover. I have no idea where it's from.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 01:07 AM

The source files that went into this CD are available as purchase on Steam.

I'm new here so I don't know if and how I should add the digital release (which should be equivalent to this release: source).

Edit: Added the digital release as Child Album and wanted to alter the tracklist but ended up altering the tracklist of the Parent Album as well. That didn't went as planned. How do you only alter the tracklist of the Child Album?

EditEdit: Found it out how to do it, added the old tracklist- sorry for the hassle.

Last edited by ff80c38; Jul 17, 2014 at 04:15 AM.