VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 5, 2010, 09:21 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Album scans added.

It looks like the "reprint" was just the addition of the obi. The booklet still lists "YS6OST" and "Copyright 2003" (see bottom-left part of the booklet scan). Even more important is that the discs themselves are YS6OST-1 and YS6OST-2 even with the 2004 reprint (which is what I own).
Old Jun 5, 2010, 09:32 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Is it possible to have the "back" scan too?
Thanks
Old Jul 24, 2011, 07:35 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Answering a year later... :P

So, I bought my copy used (from Connary, I THINK...). But as far as I know there is no "back." It's just a transparent case that would show you disc 2.
Old Jul 24, 2011, 07:54 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
So, I bought my copy used (from Connary, I THINK...). But as far as I know there is no "back." It's just a transparent case that would show you disc 2.
Is it the same print ?
I was requesting a nice scan of "this back cover".
Old Jul 24, 2011, 08:07 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Oy. Yeah, that's my print, same obi.

The case came a little banged up. Looks like I'm definitely missing the back cover.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 11:45 AM

Just in the interest of full disclosure, we do not have explicit confirmation that Jindo arranged D1-5~6 and D2-9, but we know the arrangement for these was outsourced and he's the only contractor listed in the credits, so it's almost certainly him. Falcom is notoriously bad at properly crediting musicians, but this usually applies more to their internal sound team, and I can't think of any time that a contractor's involvement has been obscured entirely, even when they haven't been credited for individual tracks.