VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 26, 2017, 05:38 PM

Smile Video game music channel I started...

Good evening everyone,

I'm glad I found a forum that is dedicated to video game music. I'm a long time fan of game music and have written some music as well in the past. A while back I ran a website that published and transcribed music from Final Fantasy Tactics into MIDI files.

A few months ago I started a Youtube channel that is dedicated to teaching people how to play songs from various video games, focusing more on 8, 16, and 32-bit music. I'm also working on dabbling with other types of videos such as unboxing, shorter lessons, and eventually compilations of songs from various games.

I'm still trying to get the word out about the channel. I have friends who enjoy video games but apparently they don't appreciate the music the same way I do!

The channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCme...3Xtw9M66Ii9SlA

If you want to check it out I am appreciative of that. I currently have 7 song lessons posted as well as 1 unboxing video.

I look forward to talking to many of you about video game music!

- Jeff

Tags
game music, lessons, piano, retro games