VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 6, 2009, 12:01 PM

So where are the samples? It has a listen at VGMdb link, which I assume means on MAGRadio (boo!), but there's nothing on the album. Do I have to wait until tomorrow?
Old Jul 6, 2009, 12:12 PM

Aw. Are you booing MAGradio?

Yes, it'll be released tomorrow and that's when it'll be available for airplay (actually it'll probably be later tonight, but sometimes things don't go as well as planned). At that point I'll probably start plugging the album a little and put more artwork up.
Old Jul 6, 2009, 12:17 PM

I personally would prefer the choice to download or stream. I know it's hard to imagine but I live in the mythical lost land of dialup: where dreams go to die and dinosaurs roam the Earth.
Old Jul 6, 2009, 12:58 PM

Hey, MAGradio has an LQ (26kbit/s) stream. That's about all you will get via the preview anyway.

PS. 8 of the 10 tunes are up in about that quality at http://clickass.org/?s=music#wip but don't tell anyone. =P