VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 13, 2014, 09:19 PM

Injecting the localized names of areas and people right into the tracklist in parentheses is confusing. It's making it look like it's part of the song's name. We should choose one or the other to represent with the tracklists. Are we going with localized names, or the original names? I've seen a number of tracklists changed to go from the original names to the localized ones - Chrono Cross comes to mind, going with the USA name of the area if the tracklist name matches up with the Japanese area name (assuming it's directly referencing the area and then changing it to the USA name to match and make more sense to USA audience). Of course, this is just one example. Which we continue in that direction?
Old Jan 25, 2018, 05:30 AM

Is there a recording of the concert this CD was released at?

While I do like good GAME BOY chip sounds, I'm not much of a fan of Pokemon's game music. I do like, however, the anime BGMs and other orchestral versions of, mainly, the classic themes of the franchise, which is what, I presume, the concert consisted in.