VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 28, 2013, 05:50 AM

Ugh, this is why I don't like the recent trend of digitalising everything, or rather, digitalising everything at the possible expense of physical goods. The obscure "unnoticed by the mainstream" things can get lost in the digital wilderness and the Internet, for better or for worse, doesn't keep a copy of everything single thing on the Internet (see random wikipedia pages and 404 Error source/reference links). And this is why I like Japan's overall resistance to digital-only goods (for now at least). Then again, physical goods can break down and get lost so it's no different from digital goods in that respect, but that means that I now reach an awkward point where I can't figure out how to continue my anti-digital-good rant (it's a spur of the moment rant which explains the lack of organised thought), so instead I'll just get straight to the point:

Now that I have bought a copy of this album, I've taken a closer look at the booklet. It says that if you go to the salburg.com website, and enter the password "HHDLR" in the questionnaire page (while filling it out and sending it), you will receive an unreleased mp3 (along with desktop wallpapers).

This album is 6-7 years old now and I'm sure that the main page of the website has change a bit since then (I can't find any relevant page/form to type the password in) plus I doubt that they would still be interested in hearing feedback for a product as old as that.

Does anyone have the mp3 that they can send to me? Preferably untouched/unmodified whether it's the tags or the file itself. Please send me a PM.

Last edited by layzee; Feb 28, 2013 at 05:55 AM.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 11:15 AM

Here's the link for where you can answer the questionnaire (or as everyone I know calls it, the Enquete): http://social.gust.co.jp/pc/citizen/answer?id=35

However, keep on mind you won't be able to even access it if you don't have an account registered in Gust's social website.
Old Mar 1, 2013, 05:47 AM

アンケート is a French word then is it? Whether it's enquete, questionnaire or survey, thanks for the tip. I was aware of the social section of the Gust website but I didn't know it was necessary to register for it.

Despite all that, in the end, I was disappointed since I was hoping for some random rare S.S.H. tune.

Anyway, what I got was a "Blade of Tears" (from Cross Edge) song by Daisuke Achiwa. He says that he composed that song 6 years ago (2000) while practicising/studying rock style music.

Random tidbit for Gust/Achiwa fans I guess.