VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 30, 2012, 07:36 AM

Default Rare Video Game Soundtracks Saga Series and Biohazard Box on Ebay.

Hey guys!

I have the Saga 20th Anniversary box set up for sale on ebay. In addition, I am also selling the Bio-hazard (Resident Evil) Chronicles. They start at .99 cents. And if you are lonesome for a gaming system, I have a pristine Turbo Duo with YS I&II, Exile, and Cosmic Fantasy II. Feel free to check it out at this link:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/fantallusion...id=p4340.l2562

I have 100% positive feedback rating and have close to 800 transactions. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Thank-you for your attention.
Best,
Jeremy