VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 26, 2020, 09:43 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Default EDIT! Game Music Sale, complete, GAME SALE still going!

It would take me too long to list within vgmdb, because I'd already put together this spreadsheet earlier ... whoops!

Anyway... due to some significant life changes I could not predict, I have to liquidate a lot of things for financial reasons.

I've already sold some items in a closed sale. Now things go public. I estimated "market values" based on some research (feel free to call it dubious), then I just slashed 40% off everything.

I'm only keeping a handful of items that are of sentimental value to me: my SaGa collection, my piano albums, a few others. Some worthwhile finds in here are Racing Lagoon, Torchlight II physical OST, and box sets (Steins;gate, Chaos;head, Seiken Densetsu, DQ I-IX Symphonic).

Please PM me with offers. Shipping will be at your expense, and I can't guarantee international shipping with all the COVID-19 stuff, but I can hold indefinitely if you're interested, and then ship.

If you want to negotiate or haggle, I'm open to it. The more items you buy, the more willing I'll be to reduce price.

Thank you,
Patrick "Ramza"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Last edited by Ramza; Oct 29, 2020 at 07:37 PM.
Old May 26, 2020, 09:46 AM

you don't prefer Ramza Patrick Gann =)

in fft, ramza is dubious ;p
Old May 26, 2020, 10:08 AM
Trusted Editor

Sent you a PM.
Old May 26, 2020, 11:10 AM
VGMdb Staff

Sent a PM.
Old May 26, 2020, 03:45 PM

You have been PM'd
Old Jun 3, 2020, 11:21 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Hi all,

If you haven't heard back from me on an offer, or you've paid and haven't gotten a tracking number for a parcel yet, please contact me so I'm aware. Trying to keep up with everyone.
Old Jun 19, 2020, 03:03 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Okay, three buyers I had to reach out because I thought paypal gave my your mailing address, but it *didn't,* so I'm still waiting to ship! If you haven't received anything from me yet, that may be why. Please check your PMs, thanks!

If you have reserved items but not paid, please also check your PMs so I can confirm if you want to hold more or let go of the item. Thank you!

And yes, for those of you asking, anything not highlighted and still on the spreadsheet is available!
Old Jul 1, 2020, 09:39 AM
VGMdb Advisor

OKAY! I got more response on this, and more quickly, than I expected. I want to apologize to everyone for shipping delays. FWIW, I gave free or highly reduced shipping to y'all, hopefully that makes a difference.

If you ordered from me, you should have received a note from me today with tracking numbers. Exceptions: LiquidAcid, Jormungand, PsychoNotes. Your packages will be out soon, hopefully tomorrow!!

Thanks everyone!
Old Jul 21, 2020, 09:13 AM

Ramza, could you please check PMs
Old Aug 26, 2020, 12:56 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Everyone,

Thank you so much for your help!!

Updates:

1) If you had a positive experience with my sale, please say so. Did you get items for a good price? Did they (...eventually...) arrive in good condition? I will note, my shipping times are slow because of my current living situation. But I guarantee you, the moment you even ask for a hold on an item, it's claimed unless you release. Here is the sheet for that again:

2) There remain 85 soundtracks on that list, and they *all*must*go!!! So, feel free to make offers at even lower prices than the vgmdb suggested price. Okay? Okay. Awesome.

3) Additionally, I am selling a subset of my gaming collection, about 40 games in all from DS, 3DS, PSP, PSVita, PS2, and PS3. Some fun limited edition stuff in there. No suggested prices, just make offers. Feel free to combined game and soundtrack purchases!

Thank you,
Ramza
Old Aug 27, 2020, 09:42 PM

Can confirm, Ramza's a good seller and his items were in great condition.
Old Sep 23, 2020, 09:03 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Bumping because I am in big need here. Shipments will occur quick.

For game sales, I know I didn't put prices on. Aim low, buy lots, I'll probably say yes to any deal. Thank you.
Old Sep 24, 2020, 11:51 AM

Ramza is a highly recommended seller, everyone!! Got my items in a timely manner in the right condition and for a great price.
Old Oct 29, 2020, 07:38 PM
VGMdb Advisor

All,

The game music is now sold in its entirety, mostly on the part of one very generous and thoughtful buyer (THANK YOU!!!).

I still have my collection of great handheld games from DS / 3DS and PSP / PSVita era, as well as some PS2, PS3, and Wii games ... I am adding prices now, they are suggested at low price on purpose. Will have to pay for shipping, but I will offer discounts for larger buys.

Thanks everyone!

Old Oct 31, 2020, 08:44 PM
VGMdb Advisor

FINALLY!

Here is a fun video of me packing up the last 80 soundtracks from the sale. Takes two large boxes and a lot of bubble wrap + foam padding. Great VGM BGM throughout.

Thank you to everyone, and especially the individual who saved the day.

https://youtu.be/ujHIDrXTLsU
Old Nov 1, 2020, 04:26 AM
Trusted Editor

Nice to see that everything worked out in the end. kudos to that special individual!
Old Nov 16, 2020, 05:53 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Received my package last week, intact, with the three albums I ordered (Xenogears Myth, the SOTN and SH2 soundtracks). They were in extremely good conditions and all came with the obi (except for SOTN, but i didn't expect them in the first place!)
In fact, Ramza was absurdly kind, as he actually offered me the NieR bluray. Extremely good and kind person to exchange/communicate with!