VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 15, 2012, 08:40 PM

While I was checking metadata for some data tracks, I went and noticed this album had no data on it, while the (catalog) "5348-2" was then an identical album of this one, except of laking the 2nd CD and being released in the US.

From cuesheets, I noticed the 2nd CD contains the proper offvocal tracks from the CD1, making then the first disc idential in both american and japanese releases.

Open to discution. Just made this edit becuse it seemed logic to me at the time to find both matching albums.