VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 28, 2020, 07:26 AM
VGMdb Administrator

@Frank119

I feel like we've made a regression here. Your submissions had gotten better for a while, but now you've submitted 20 albums with the same problems. It would take me about 5 hours to fix them all, so I need you to do it.

1. Artist names are separated by commas, not semicolons. (Game names too. I know that sometimes you have separated them with carriage returns, which is fine, but you also need a comma after each one.)

2. We need the artist names to be in the correct romanized form if we have entries for them. You can paste each name in the search-bar to find our romanization. It's a lot of work, but it needs to be done. This includes in the notes too. Only leave it in Japanese characters if we don't have a page for the artist (and hence don't have a confirmed romanization) though you can also romanize those names if you provide a link with the romanization.

3. Don't use Japanese punctuation in the notes. Symbols like ': ' should be replaced with the western version ':' that doesn't include all the extra space. It's a little thing, but it makes the album notes so much more readable.

4. Please include the games that are arranged on each track. You can find that info in places like THWiki: https://thwiki.cc/Crazy_Beats