VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 15, 2014, 02:10 AM

Default Mario Kart Double Dash - Luigi Circuit Orchestrated

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum And I would like to start off by showing you one of my covers, Luigi Circuit from Double Dash. Hope you guys enjoy this Constructive feedback would be very welcome. And I have also just started on YouTube, I have 5 other songs if you would like to explore more of what I've got. Anyway, here it is!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1JgTCwmpLg
Old Feb 26, 2014, 09:35 AM

Very cool! I love orchestral covers. If I had to nitpick I'd say the extremely short staccato violins playing in unison with a sustained trumpet sounds a bit weird but that may only because your palette is be limited. I would def recommend investing in some quality orchestral libraries. Best money I've ever spent.

Piece also needs an ending. :P