VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 1, 2011, 05:29 PM

This album is supposedly going to be released as a 3 CD set when it is sold via web shops. Confirmation is supposed to be somewhere on Diverse System's twitter list here, but I'm having trouble finding it.

That said, should the new 3 CD album have its own entry when it is released? And if so, should the title of this entry be edited to say "The DIVERSE SYSTEM (C79 limited.)" as referenced here?
Old Jan 2, 2011, 03:08 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Yeah, the 3 CD album should be its own entry. This could be considered a "pre-release" child album.

Ideally the title would follow what's printed on the album but if there's a risk of confusion you can add the C79 tag.
Old Jan 2, 2011, 03:28 AM

I was going to add (C79 limited.), but wasn't sure since I felt following what's printed on the cover should suffice. But seeing as it's commonly referred to as "The DIVERSE SYSTEM (C79 limited.)", I went ahead and added it.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 11:24 AM

The official site states the additional tracks of the shop version will be later available via their website, so I think this release eventually has to be 2 CD + Digital and the parent of another release, to follow a couple precedent cases.

If somebody is going to upload a set of scans, by the way, perhaps we should censor some parts to mask the password (I don't know we normally go so far as that, but still).
Old Jan 27, 2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigablah View Post
Yeah, the 3 CD album should be its own entry. This could be considered a "pre-release" child album.

Ideally the title would follow what's printed on the album but if there's a risk of confusion you can add the C79 tag.
comiket albums must be child albums?
so someone must change black rock shooter ost (the c79 for this one is parent)