VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 15, 2009, 07:18 AM

Default The PHOENIX Project/Dark PHOENiX mess

As far as I can tell from the main website(http://www.p-pr.info/), this arranger named Yuu is part of four different doujin circles: PHOENIX Project, Dark PHOENiX, P∴Rhythmatiq, and PHOENIX SWORD. On VGMDB, though, PHOENIX Project is listed as the publisher of all of Dark PHOENiX's stuff, as well.

Fortunately for us(I think), PHOENIX Project is made up solely of Yuu, while he works with one or two other people in the other circles, and all of them happen to be on his website. Can anyone clear this up? PHOENIX Project's and Dark PHOENiX's catalog numbers appear to be separate(there's a DPCD-0902, and a PPCD-0902), so is it alright to separate this on all of the Dark PHOENiX album pages?
Old Jun 15, 2009, 08:46 AM
VGMdb Administrator

You're right, the various doujin shops differentiate between PHOENIX Project and Dark PHOENiX (I had thought the latter was just a unit rather than a circle). They should be given a separate entry.