VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 20, 2018, 12:41 AM

Wink New Orchestral VGM albums: which VGM would you like to hear?

Dear VGMdb members

My name is Kentaro Sato (Ken-P). Some of you might know my orchestral/choral arrangements in DISSIDIA Final Fantasy series, Final Fantasy Type-0 by SQEX etc.

I was recently appointed to the Music Director of VGM Classics, a new classical record label specialized in video game music. The label will soon start a Kickstarter campaign for a new orchestral CD album: Music from "Final Fantasy IV" for Symphony Orchestra. The recordings and arrangements will be all new.
Now, while the decision to feature "Final Fantasy IV" and pieces to be arranged and recorded were made before I joined the label, I want to hear your opinions on which pieces from FF4 you would like to be performed by orchestra.

1) I greatly appropriate if you could share your requests and wishes. Here is a list of the titles you can choose from...
https://vgmdb.net/album/4215

2) Once the initial project was finished, the label would continue to new projects. Of course, other Final Fantasy series would be fine and the label wishes to initially cover VGM in 1990s and 2000s (like, up to FF10), they are pretty much open to anything. So, my 2nd question is, which VGM you would like to hear performed by symphony orchestra (or any other classical ensemble format)?

I might not be able to fulfill all of your wishes, but I will do my best to make your dreams come true.

------
Update
for those who read this 1st post for the first time, I have listed all the suggestions has given in post #16.
https://vgmdb.net/forums/showpost.ph...1&postcount=16

Last edited by Kentaro Sato; May 28, 2018 at 02:47 AM.
Old May 20, 2018, 01:01 AM

tracks to avoid (because already orchestrated several times) are:
- Theme of Love
- Battle with the Four Fiends

perso, I'm not sure FFIV music is a good choice for an orchestrated album (edit: don't misunderstand me, I'm not against that idea)

Last edited by Phonograph; May 20, 2018 at 01:22 AM.
Old May 20, 2018, 03:59 AM

Sorry bud, I have no interest in FF and/or orchestrations but good luck with your project. Hopefully you'll receive a good number of requests and suggestions here.
Old May 20, 2018, 05:37 AM
Trusted Editor

Hello Mr. Sato, thanks for the work you have done and contributions to the DISSIDIA series, I'm a huge fan of the orchestrations you've done. I also just want to say thank you for your post, your contributions, and for having an open dialogue with western audiences. It means the world to us!

I think the only thing I'd like to hear from Final Fantasy IV specifically would be new arrangements we haven't heard before. There have been so many general Final Fantasy Orchestral albums in the last 15 years that we've heard Prelude, Theme of Love, The Dreadful Fight, Red Wings, etc. so many different times now. I would love to see a better representation of music from Final Fantasy IV instead of the "main classics". Given that this album is focused solely on Final Fantasy IV, I'd imagine you have more room to add some of these. In particular, here are some tracks I'd love to hear:

- Kingdom Baron / バロン王国
- Rydia / 少女リディア
- Castle Damcyan / ダムシアン城
- Parom & Polom / パロム・ポロムのテーマ (I would *love* to hear the Xylophone in this this arranged and played by real person(s) on a real instrument)
- Mystic Mysidia / ミシディア国
- Dancing Calcobrena / 踊る人形カルコブリーナ

As far as other series go, some of the live work that Game Symphony Japan is doing (http://gamesymphony.jp/) really, really intrigues me. They don't put out physical media for very many of their concerts and I wish they did more. Specifically, they recently performed an Arc the Lad concert and a Wild Arms concert that I would have loved to have seen/heard. Arc the Lad, in particular, has always had very enjoyable music. So as far as series go, I'd like to see some of the following:

- Arc the Lad
- Lufia (Estpolis Biography)
- Breath of Fire
- Rockman (though I'm not sure if this will orchestrate well)
- Wild Arms
- Soul Blazer / Illusion of Gaia / Terranigma trilogy

I think generally, from western audiences in particular, you will hear a lot of requests for the Chrono/Seiken Densetsu/Xeno series. I'd love to hear them as well but I think a lot of them are already pretty well arranged, or have decent arrange albums already, so I'd like to hear series that maybe haven't had that treatment yet. Though admittedly, those kinds of albums may not be as financially rewarding as something more popular or familiar with Western audiences
Old May 20, 2018, 08:57 AM
VGMdb Staff

Hi Kentaro, thanks for posting here. I'll definitely be backing your project when it goes live!

With that said, I agree with what others have said about wanting to hear new things. There's many games with great music that haven't had orchestra albums, even in Japan. So if your first album is successful, I hope that you'll consider looking at less popular games.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck and will continue to support your future works.

P.S. I hope you will release your choral and orchestral CDs some time this year.
Old May 20, 2018, 09:01 AM

Hi there,

Like dancey, I'd also love to hear songs which haven't received the attention they deserve from other efforts. Here are some ideas:

Welcome to Our Town
Main Theme of Final Fantasy IV
Into the Darkness
Rydia
Castle Damcyan
Mount Ordeals
Suspicion
Troian Beauty
Illusionary World
The Lunarians
The Sea of Silence (Track 5 from Final Fantasy Minimum Album: https://vgmdb.net/album/586) [a longshot, but it can't hurt to try!]

Hopefully all of the replies you've received here are positive motivation! If the project does indeed move forward, I will definitely be buying a copy of the album.
Old May 20, 2018, 10:04 AM
VGMdb Advisor

I'd like to hear these tracks. Some of them were already mentioned by dancey and Rolack.

- Kingdom Baron
- Fight 1
- Into the Darkness
- Rydia
- Castle Damcyan
- Hey, Cid!
- The Airship
- The Big Whale

Personally, the most amazing thing that could be done in this new project is if these three unused tracks (released only in the Final Fantasy IV Minimum Album) would be arranged, since these compositions are usually forgotten. Rolack already mentioned The Sea of Silence, but I find The Origin and specially Restless Moments great too.

- The Origin
- Restless Moments
- The Sea of Silence

Regarding other projects, I'd like to suggest mainly Sega classic games, such as Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic Adventure, Daytona USA, Phantasy Star, Golden Axe, OutRun, After Burner, Power Drift, Hang-On, Thunder Blade, Streets of Rage...
Old May 20, 2018, 11:17 AM

Hello Mr. Sato,

Thank you very much for letting us know about this project and participate.

I'm a fan of your orchestral work since I've heard Symphonic Tale Peter Pan and the orchestral/choral work of Dissidia 012.

I can only repeat what others have said, pieces already arranged and performed by a symphony orchestra would feel a bit repetitious, unless it is all woven into a full symphonic story using character themes like the "Final Symphony" albums.

As for question 2)

1. Anything by Hitoshi Sakimoto

His music was born to be performed by a Symphony Orchestra: Example 1 / Example 2

I would love to see an album about "Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, Valkyria Chronicles, Dragon's Crown, Zodiac Age etc." performed by a symphony orchestra.

Ogre (Overture)
Final Fantasy Tactics (Unit Introductions)
Vagrant Story (Staff Roll)
Odin Sphere (Main Theme)
Dragon's Crown (Town)
Valkyria Chronicles (Climax/Conclusion)
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Exciting Battle)
FFXII (The Zodiac Age)

His recent game score for Valkyria Chronicles 4: Eastern Front unfortunately also had no budget for live players. I imagine a kickstarter campaign for a Hitoshi Sakimoto album (made perfect by a symphonic recording of the highlights of Valkyria Chronicles 4) would find many people who would support it. That or a symphonic album about Final Fantasy Tactics.

2. The Game scores of Kohei Tanaka (from the 90s to the 2000s)

Paladin's Quest (Opening)
Bounty Sword (Main Theme)
Alundra (Main Theme)
Sakura Wars (Move Out!)
Sakura Wars 2: Beloved, You must not die (Final Battle Concerto)
Sakura Wars 3 (Eroica, Legend of Heroes)

Kohei Tanaka is one of my favorite composers and his early game work gets quite neglected despite the wonderful quality of the music. A symphonic album about Tanaka's game works from the early 90s to Sakura Wars would be a dream come true.

3. A Symphonic album about Final Fantasy VI

A Final Fantasy album taking Uematsu's compositions in interesting directions, using elements of Baroque, Classical and Modern elements, some interesting things can be done with it, the focus could be an operatic approach and in parts Golden Age Hollywood. I would choose FFVI as its regarded by many as his Magnum Opus and its the best suited for it.

Example 1 (FF VI Medley)
Example 2 (Dancing Mad)
Example 3 (20 minute end credits masterpiece)

4. A symphonic album about the Fire Emblem series.

Fire Emblem IV (Main Theme)
Fire Emblem Gaiden (Ending)
Fire Emblem Echoes (Where the Wind rustles)
Fire Emblem Echoes (Main Theme Opera)

Some wonderful music in this series that would really benefit a full symphonic ensemble. The series is also no stranger to opera so a bit of an operatic touch would be very appreciated. Either focusing on older titles or on Echoes.

5. A symphonic album about Star Fox, from the SNES to the Gamecube

Star Fox (Full Album)
Star Fox 64 (Boss Battle B)
Star Fox Assault (Space Battle)
Star Fox Zero (Credits)

Some wonderful music has been written for this franchise, from the SNES days to Star Fox Assault. A full symphonic album in StarWarsy territory would work like a charm: Example

6. Skies of Arcadia: The Music of Yutaka Minobe and Tatsuyuki Maeda

Unfortunately only the opening and credits were performed by a real ensemble. I would love to hear a symphonic suite from this gem of a game score. Alternativly you could include other SEGA titles.
It all would depend if its a project more aiming for an individual game score or highlighting the music of certain composers and companies.

Example 1 (Blue Sky Pirates Theme)
Example 2 (Drachma's Theme)
Example 3 (Theme of Deep Emotion)

Of course I also wouldn't mind rearranging/rerecording the orchestral pieces: Skies of Arcadia: Orchestral Suite

7. Soul Calibur II & Soul Calibur III Symphonic album

Soul Calibur III (Battle for the Crown)
Soul Calibur III (Symphony of Swords)
Soul Calibur III (Path of Destiny)
Soul Calibur 2 (History Unfolds)
Soul Calibur 2 (Eternal Struggle)
Soul Calibur 2 (Healing Winds)

The series has some memorable melodies and pieces. Specifically the works of Junichi Nakatsuru.

8. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Zelda II: The Adventures of Link

I would really love a symphonic album of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. It gets neglected quite often but I think it would work beautifully on a symphonic album with four movements. Almost every major theme of the franchise has its root from that game. Of course a bonus piece about Zelda II: The adventures of Link and the remake A Link Between worlds would complete the dream.

Example 1 (Full Album)
Example 2 (Overworld)
Example 3 (Lorule Castle)
Example 4 (New credits)

9. Etrian Odyssey Symphonic Album

Etrian Odyssey IV (Your Adventure Has Ended)
Etrian Odyssey V (Adventurers Guild)
Etrian Odyssey (Throne of Creation)
Etrian Odyssey II (Town)

Yuzo Koshiro's music would really improve from a real symphonic ensemble as its really written with that ensemble in mind, it would be charming to hear.

10. Super Metroid/Metroid in general

My dream would be a cross of 90s Superhero Hollywood movie with a bit of atonal chaos and serialism ala Jerry Goldsmith.

Super Metroid (Full Album)
Metroid (Brinstar)
Metroid 2 (Staff Roll)
Metroid Prime (Artifact Temple)
Metroid Prime 3 (Credits)

Toshihiko Sahashi arranged it to a classic Hollywood piece for the Orchestral Game Concert series: Super Metroid (Symphonic Suite)
Other M moved in the same direction occasionally: Metroid Other M (Staff Roll)

These would be my dream projects. Just some suggestions from my side about music I would love to hear performed by a symphony orchestra. Seeing even one of those made a reality would make me very happy. I wish you the best of luck with it (and upcoming projects) and I will definitely support it. Your contributions and work are invaluable. Thank you

Last edited by VIN; May 21, 2018 at 07:38 AM.
Old May 20, 2018, 12:18 PM

Vinphonic is a man with good taste. I subscribe most of his opinions, specially Star Fox. That franchise has had many a good orchestral themes and in the orchestral field, although the few occasions it had had been amazing, it needs more. I'd back a full-on symphonic album, but I'd suggest the music to sound like Assault. Star Fox has always been such an space opera, StarWars-ish music as he said.
Old May 20, 2018, 03:35 PM

As for other projects: I personally would love to see a SimCity (SNES) symphonic suite.
Old May 20, 2018, 04:03 PM

Interesting. I will back it if the selections are good. FF4 is not the first FF I'd think of when looking at orchestral arrangements, but the following have the greatest potential for rich orchestral settings:

Into the Darkness
Troian Beauty
Giott, King of the Dwarves
The Land of Summons
Another Moon
Old May 20, 2018, 04:40 PM

Thanks for reaching out to the community here, Mr. Sato.

I think the dungeon themes are really where FFIV shines, so I'd like to hear:

Mt. Ordeals
Tower of Zot
The Land of Summons
Within the Giant

I think the Airship Theme would work well for orchestra as well.

Regarding other games that I would like to see orchestrated, I have to second Dancey's suggestion of Wild Arms. There's a lot of incredible music throughout that whole series to choose from.

Other than that, I'm a big fan of Motoi Sakuraba but not a lot of his work has been orchestrated. In particular I'd like to hear Valkyrie Profile (which hasn't gotten an orchestral treatment to my knowledge) and Baten Kaitos, which had a single track performed by Press Start some years back but was never recorded. I think Golden Sun would be a big crowd pleaser, though I don't know how difficult that would be to license since it never had an official album release.
Old May 21, 2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aifread View Post
Golden Sun
Golden Sun
Old May 20, 2018, 07:10 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Ken-P,

I love the work you've done so far in your career, and I am interested to see where things go from here.

As many above have expressed, avoiding over-arranged material from FFIV has to be paramount. Franchise fans are *tired* of Theme of Love. If you record an album without it, I suspect you will be admired for your boldness in ignoring it.

That being said, the early arrangements from Square at the time were not orchestra: there was the piano collection and Celtic Moon. And a lot of material from those albums were never orchestrated in, say, "Game Music Concert," or "Distant Worlds," or any other franchises. To that end, my votes for question 1)

Suspicion
Into the Darkness
Dancing Calbrina
The Lunarians (perhaps as a medley with Lunar Whale & Another Moon!)
Land of Dwarves

As for question 2)

If only because Square Enix has neglected it for so long, a full project specifically focused on Seiken Densetsu 3 would be amazing. I suspect if you contacted Kikuta-san he would be willing to work with you on it. For such a project, I would love to see a chamber music group that focused *heavily* on pitched percussion (glockenspiel, marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, etc), plus a handful of strings/wind/brass to fill out the sound.

Outside of the realm of Square, I think another interesting project you could try is, as mentioned above, Metroid franchise, with emphasis on Super Metroid. I have heard some electronic/synthesized orchestral work for this that sounded great, and I know that a real orchestral recording could take things even further. Some specific requests would include:

1) Kraid (Metroid)
2) Green Brinstar ~ Red Brinstar medley (Super Metroid)
3) Maridia (Super Metroid)
4) Phendrana Drifts (Metroid Prime)

The Metroid franchise has seen a whole load of great rock arrangements thanks to "Stemage" and his band "Metroid Metal." I think it's time fans get a solid orchestral project just for this amazing franchise, with an emphasis on the older titles.

Thank you so much Ken-P!

Patrick "Ramza" Gann
www.rpgfan.com
Old May 20, 2018, 11:02 PM

I wouldn't mind a new FFIV Orchestral album for sure, but I'd agree with others that Final Fantasy might be a bit overdone when it comes to arrangement albums.

I too would love to get Arrange albums to games which didn't get much (or at all) in that regard yet. I'd totally second Soul Blazer / Illusion of Gaia / Terranigma / Lufia. Especially Illusion of Gaia's music just screams for it played by a real orchestra.

If Nintendo is an option, I'd second Star Fox & Metroid especially.
Old May 21, 2018, 06:33 AM
Trusted Editor

Hello,
Good luck with your project. Happy to see a label with focus on 90s/early 00s RPG music. Final Fantasy IV seems like a good idea for a project with a recognizable name and little orchestral treatment so far.

As for the Final Fantasy IV songs I'd like to listen to, I'll have to second all of Rrolacks suggestions. Since a lot of the tracks are relatively short I am looking forward to the new arrangements or medleys, whatever will end up on the CD.

For other projects I would also love to see some of the works mentioned here before. The 90s works of Kohei Tanaka like Bounty Sword, Lennus or Tengai Makyo Zero would translate really well for a symphonic performance. Of course most of these games have been Japan-only, so there is little nostalgic value for International audiences. Games like Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia or Terranigma, or Lufia 2 or Breath of Fire are more well known to international audiences and haven't received any arrange albums.

Lots of classic PS1 RPGs already have symphonic main themes like Arc the Lad, Grandia or Suikoden 2. It seems like there is a trend in Japan to perform those with regard to projects like JAGMO or the Gametakt concerts. Gametakt has just recently proven that Wild Arms 2 and Grandia sound really good in a concert environment.

I'm looking forward to the future developments and wish you success with the crowdfunding phase.
Old May 21, 2018, 09:25 AM

Thank you everyone for suggestions here and sending me or the label e-mails so far. Please keep them coming!

Now to answer some of the questions and suggestions!
About FF4 repertoires, I think the label’s original wish was to create an artistically-competent album (even to non-gamers), dedicating to a single title which tells the story by music to those who played the game. As I played the game several times myself in both Japanese and English, I can safely say that most of repertoires suggested are very well thought, and part of story-telling. Therefore, if the funding was available, I can safely say the most of them would be included as repertoires.

As of the future possibility goes, I thought that this didn’t have to be “future” in a sense. It doesn't matter whether the game itself is well-known or not. The reason why the company initially picked FF4 was that they thought it might be a good place to start "archiving." If you wished us to do it and the funding was met, we would do it. Some of the suggestions here could actually go to the crowd-funding immediately or after a few weeks since the company has already done homework for possibilities.

Last edited by Kentaro Sato; May 24, 2021 at 11:12 PM.
Old May 21, 2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentaro Sato View Post
Thank you everyone for suggestions here and sending me or the label e-mails so far. Please keep them coming!
Well, I have to at least register my vote for Vandal Hearts 1 & 2. These were composed by an already highly skilled orchestrator. They're basically "orchestra-ready" (in VH1's case, wind ensemble-ready), and very dense, color-rich scores. Probably in the "a bit difficult" category sadly. And no one really cares about the games, least of all their developer.

Some others that I think would translate naturally to a live orchestra:
  • Any of Michiru Yamane's Castlevania scores with an obvious preference for Symphony of the Night
  • Actraiser 2 and Story of Thor 2--both strongly rooted in Romantic era music
  • SaGa Frontier II
  • Any of Tenpei Sato's scores, especially Rhapsody and Phantom Brave
  • Dragon Force II
  • Front Mission 2
  • Naoshi Mizuta's Final Fantasy scores (FF Gaiden, FF Dimensions 1 & 2, FFXI + all expansions) have ample material that is ripe in color and lyrical melody ideal for an orchestra
  • Any of Saori Kobayashi's scores (Panzer Dragoon would be challenging but fun, Hoshigami Remix/Hototogisu Ran are already orchestral but unknown, all the rest would translate effectively to orchestra)
  • Arcana (I wish...)
  • Magic Knight Rayearth (Saturn)
  • Shining Force 1 and 2 (for the latter, just ask Takenouchi for his MIDI score and print it out )
  • Tengai Makyō Zero and IV

Thank you for reaching out to us.
Old May 21, 2018, 09:45 AM

if not main FF series, I wonder how could sound some FF Tactics and Type-0 tracks (maybe Parasite Eve too)
or more widely an Ivalice Symphony (FFT, Vagrant Story, not sure for FFXII)
Old May 21, 2018, 09:54 AM

FF12, FFT and Vagrant Story is possible immediately.

Although I was the one who did orchestral and choral arrangements, FF Type-0 falls under the category of "might be difficult at this moment," and this is the company's position (in future, it would become possible eventually).
My personal answer would be that I want to leave this one to Mr. Ishimoto, who now left the company. He might do something with it by himself, and I would like to respect his artistic freedom as a freelancer

Last edited by Kentaro Sato; May 21, 2018 at 09:56 AM.
Old May 21, 2018, 10:14 AM

if it's possible later, I don't mind waiting for a FF Type-0 =)
Old May 21, 2018, 10:16 AM
VGMdb Staff

How possible is Shenmue I / II? There's one official orchestral album from 1999 and practically nothing since then... on a somewhat similar (or almost any) level.
Old May 22, 2018, 07:24 AM

Shenmue 1 falls under "possible in a few weeks."
Unfortunately, Shenmue 2 falls under "difficult."

I have updated list accordingly.
Old May 21, 2018, 11:07 AM
Trusted Editor

Wouldn't mind seeing some Ivalice stuff orchestrated especially if it could be done easily without much licensing hassle. Outside of Square Enix stuff and some of the series mentioned earlier (Super Metroid, Wild Arms, Breath of Fire), really would like to see and hear stuff from Suikoden-series. Especially from the first two games.
Old May 22, 2018, 08:41 AM

Thank you everyone, and here are additional answers.
I have updated the list:

"possible immediately"
Panzer Dragoon series
Saga Frontier 1, 2

"difficult"
ActRaiser 2
Arcana
FF Dimensions 1, 2
Golden Sun
Paladin’s Quest (Lennus)
Phantom Brave
Shaining Force 1, 2, 3

Last edited by Kentaro Sato; May 24, 2021 at 11:14 PM.
Old May 21, 2018, 11:53 AM
VGMdb Advisor

A full orchestral project for Vagrant Story, or an "Ivalice Suite" orchestral album (Tactics / XII / VS) would be amazing. I'd prefer just Vagrant Story myself.
Old May 21, 2018, 05:43 PM
Trusted Editor

I completely forgot about Vandal Hearts 1 & 2, that would be fantastic.

Also, adding in Berwick / TearRingSaga. I feel like I'm the only one who loves Minako Seki's music but man are those two albums something special.
Old May 22, 2018, 07:27 AM

A couple of more ideas:

1. Maybe it could also work to focus an album on a single artist, rather than a single game. It would make sense for Hitoshi Sakimoto, Kohei Tanaka, Koji Kondo and Yasunori Mitsuda.

But if it has to be a single game then I would really prefer Valkyria Chronicles for Mr. Sakimoto, A Link to the Past for Mr. Kondo, Chrono Trigger for Mr. Mitsuda and Bounty Sword for Mr. Tanaka, they all translate very well to a full orchestra. Some stellar music given the soundchip limitations: Bounty Sword (Staff Roll)

2. Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown would not need to be all symphony orchestra (maybe only the Main Theme and Credits), some pieces would work much more in a chamber orchestra / Baroque Orchestra with ethnic/celtic instrument context.

3. Other titles I thought about the last couple of days that could work (and have worked) with an orchestra that some have already asked about are:

- Ys
- 7th Dragon
- Lennus
- King Colossus
- Albert Odyssey
- Elfaria
- Mother / Earthbound
- Donkey Kong Country series
- Kirby
- Castlevania
- Final Fantasy Christal Chronicles
- Elemental Gearbolt
- The Wonderful 101
- Xenosaga III
- Kid Icarus
- Uncharted Waters

Titles which already have an orchestra but are sort of "classics"

- Dragon Quest
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Mario Galaxy
- Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask
- Nobunaga's Ambition
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Last edited by VIN; May 22, 2018 at 08:38 AM.
Old May 23, 2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinphonic View Post
- Ys
- Kirby
- Kid Icarus
Ys has been orchestrated a billion times, unless you're thinking of games outside of Ys I & II. III and V each had "electric" orchestra albums but nothing with live instruments to my knowledge (save for "Wanderers from Ys" on Falcom Neo Classic). Honestly I think V would be best-suited to orchestra of all the games, but that's sort of a black sheep among fans because of the different direction the music took (I still love it though) and remains the only Ys story yet to be released worldwide in some form or another. I could see Ys VI or Seven working as well.

Kirby just got a 25th anniversary orchestra treatment last year and I don't think HAL would appreciate a "competing" album so soon after.

I don't really see the point in Kid Icarus. The original NES title didn't have a huge amount of music on it and a lot of Uprising is already orchestrated. New arrangements would of course be nice, but I'd rather see games that haven't been orchestrated before.

Last edited by Aifread; May 23, 2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old May 22, 2018, 08:44 AM

Dear Vinphonic,

I will get back to you with your updated list #27 later!