VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 3, 2020, 12:23 AM

Default Any idea who composed the music for Vampire Night?

Vampire Night was an arcade rail shooter developed by Wow Entertainment that was latter ported to the PS2. I've always been curious to know who composed the music, but there doesn't appear to be any credits listed anywhere.
There are no in-game credits, none featured in the manual and from what I could find it didn't appear that there were any mentioned on either of the official sites.
Thus I figured I try asking to see if anyone else had any idea who it might've been, maybe they had some specific in-house composers from around that time who may have done it?