VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 21, 2021, 04:54 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I just got a copy of this from Suruga-ya and I think there are two different versions of this. I added images of mine and if you compare my images to the "Contents (small)" image that was previously uploaded, you'll see that the back of the booklet is different. Also, mine didn't come with an Obi or tray card, unlike the "contents" image.

So, I think there is one with an Obi, a tray card, and a booklet with different images on it; and one like mine with no tray card or Obi.

I found this listing for it on Lashinbang with an Obi: https://shop.lashinbang.com/products/detail/488553

Last edited by Chris Porter; Jun 21, 2021 at 05:53 PM.