VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 18, 2018, 10:04 PM

Being the sonic nerd I am, I added this album because I didn't see it anywhere on this website, it included the insert song "Natsu no Hi" from episode 52 in the Sonic X japanese TV broadcast only because according to my research when it was released on dvd and international releases except France, it was replaced with The Shining Road. I don't have this vinyl so I did my research I did my best to add the album cover, the notes, the people who did the lyrics and arranged the music, basically anything I could find while member depa added the rest. Now all that needs to be done is linking the product to this album, I looked up how to do that and I found out how. Only trusted members are able to do it and regular members can ask for the product to be linked. The thread was 6 years old and I'm not sure if it's still the correct way.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 12:38 AM
VGMdb Staff

Link done!!!