VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Sep 10, 2008, 09:40 AM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

This scan is actually from the UK version. I don't know what the differences are between the scans though. We need higher quality scans for both Lu7 albums.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 02:30 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I made the scans for the UK prints a while ago with the worst scanner ever, good lord that thing sucked. The one I had been using was moved to parts unknown when the building it was in was torn down, so that was the best I had access to.

I've got a better one around so I can retake them sometime if I'm not feeling lazy.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 11:00 AM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

OK, this is interesting. Looking at the scans you posted for FGBG 4572, they have both catalog numbers on it. I believe it has the same packaging for both printings.

Where did you get your copy from?

I plan to buy this album from Music Term:
http://www.musicterm.jp/english/shop...asp?scc=020236

(They also sell efflorescence.)
Old Sep 29, 2008, 12:07 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G View Post
OK, this is interesting. Looking at the scans you posted for FGBG 4572, they have both catalog numbers on it. I believe it has the same packaging for both printings.
It says on the backs of both albums that Japan distribution was handled by InterMusic and distribution elsewhere was by Musea. Hence, two catalog numbers. I'm assuming they're both on the album so that two different versions of the album didn't have to be printed.

Quote:
Where did you get your copy from?
I pulled my copies of both albums from Amazon.com for $14.90 apiece. They're not going for that cheap any more, but it'd still be less than the higher prices from InterMusic + international shipping: L'esprit and efflorescence
Old Nov 29, 2008, 03:55 AM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

I decided to get both InterMusic albums anyway. The album art itself seems all the same between the versions for both albums on initial inspection. Musea and InterMusic are both printed on the backs. However, the InterMusic albums have IM-specific obis on them. Maybe someday when I get a new scanner, I can scan everything and post it.