VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 28, 2019, 07:45 PM

Zero Divide was one of those games I always wanted to play when I was younger. I never got the chance, so for some reason I looked up some footage on YouTube the other day. To be honest, while I probably would have been impressed had I played it when it came out (I didn't get a PS1 until FFVII came out anyway, so moot point) I have to say the thing that caught my attention in current times was the soundtrack.

Not to speak ill of the game, but I almost thought the music was a bit too good for the game in a certain sense, kind of like how the music in Battle Arena Toshinden is really the only element of that game (in my opinion) that has stood the test of time.

That said, I did check out the sequels. I do have to admit that ZD2 does look a good touch better than the original, but I am a bit confused. Is the game on the Saturn technically the third game?