VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 16, 2009, 05:38 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

If you look at the back cover.. it's missing track 36

My question is.. is there 40 or 41 tracks in reality?

I entered the complete Polish tracklist, but of course since i don't have the Polish title of track 36 it's not concording with the current english tracklist.

While we'r at it.. where does come the english tracklist? It's clearly not translated.
(i'd like to know why it was used here and to be sure if there's 40 or 41 tracks)

Last edited by Myrkul; Nov 16, 2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old Nov 17, 2009, 01:47 AM
VGMdb Staff

It looks as if someone just took those names from the game's audio files. Since, as you say, it's clearly not a translation I've deleted it. Hopefully someone will be able to clear up the missing track mystery.
Old Nov 17, 2009, 11:31 AM

I have the soundtrack. There are 41 tracks, track 36 being "The Tower Town" (a custom title, since there is no tracklisting on the packaging - though if I am not mistaken, the track titles are there as CD Text). The "missing" track is actually track 18, which is "The Dungeon Town".
Old Nov 17, 2009, 11:33 AM

And before someone asks, this is actually a legitimate soundtrack with sound quality better than the game files (which are MP3s while this CD is pure CDDA, according to frequency analysis).
Old Oct 28, 2010, 05:28 PM

OMG I want this for 10 years!
If someone can sell it to me, it would be miracle!
Old Oct 15, 2011, 01:20 AM

A late correction: It turns out the CD is made out of a lossy source :-(
Old Aug 13, 2016, 04:11 AM

Thought it'll be more authentic to include the subtitle "Dysk Dodatkowy z MuzykÄ… z Gry" as part of the entry. Although I'm not 100% sure if the genuine translation should be "Additional Disc with Music from the Game" or something else...

Please any of you Poles or those who understands Polish feel free to correct this

BTW, as of August 13, 2016, the rare 2CD release of the game (that includes the music CD, of course!) is currently on sale via allegro.pl: http://allegro.pl/heroes-of-might-an...411263551.html
Old May 30, 2017, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaveRobotQ View Post
Thought it'll be more authentic to include the subtitle "Dysk Dodatkowy z MuzykÄ… z Gry" as part of the entry. Although I'm not 100% sure if the genuine translation should be "Additional Disc with Music from the Game" or something else...

Please any of you Poles or those who understands Polish feel free to correct this

BTW, as of August 13, 2016, the rare 2CD release of the game (that includes the music CD, of course!) is currently on sale via allegro.pl: http://allegro.pl/heroes-of-might-an...411263551.html
Damn, is it cool with you if you can buy one for me? I will send you the $ and pay you extra for this!