VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 14, 2013, 10:47 AM

You know what, Porter? I was thinking about putting in this entry, myself, but, you saved me the trouble of doing so, so.....THANKS!!! Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion and Lolita Ritmanis are some of my favorite Western Composers and just seeing their names listed as composers for this TV series, just brings a tear of joy to my eyes. Well, Porter, let us hope that this Soundtrack is going to be promising!! xD July the 16th?!! That's mighty close! Will probably do a review once I get my hands on a copy of it...
Old Jul 14, 2013, 11:08 AM

Yes, this CD will be so ordered!
I must say that this will be more electronic and ambient stuff from these 3 amazing composers (I watched the show to hear music and didn´t notice it much, not like Wiedmann´s music in Green Lantern TV series - check this one)
But I will be glad if could someone release Carter, McCuistion & Ritmanis music for Avenger´s Assemble and swinging music from Batman: Brave and Bold.
Old Jul 18, 2013, 10:32 AM

Soo...Porter...What did you think about Young Justice Soundtrack? I saw you give it a three and a half star rating...Must have been a bit more than an average listening experience, right? :/
Old Jul 18, 2013, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blazer View Post
Soo...Porter...What did you think about Young Justice Soundtrack? I saw you give it a three and a half star rating...Must have been a bit more than an average listening experience, right? :/
I didn´t give 3 and half star.
Old Jul 18, 2013, 12:10 PM
VGMdb Staff

Red Blazer also rated the album iirc.
Now you both have removed your ratings lol
Old Jul 23, 2013, 09:50 AM

Added few notes from booklet and also rating is back lol
Old Jul 23, 2013, 10:17 AM
VGMdb Staff

Thanks for more info. (btw if it says synth/drum programming, we'll link it as 'programmer' role instead of performer, you can't select that though, but it'll be visible on the artists' pages)
Old Mar 20, 2015, 11:24 AM

I never really caught western music, but Justice League Unlimited definitely has some noticeable tunes and it certainly deserves a release. I hope La La Land catches on to it.