VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 28, 2009, 10:20 AM

Submitted the japanese tracklist and added some more notes.

I wanted to change the name of this entry to "Reica - I wish" since it is more faithful to the original album title ("Reica I wish"), but I decided to ask for advice first so I know I am changing it according to your naming guidelines.

I will also scan and upload the album back cover when I have time.

All in all, this album (or mini-album) is very good. It's a shame that the singer didn't have a career opportunity. I would love to hear more songs performed by her.

Last edited by Julian Fisch; Jan 28, 2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 10:31 AM
VGMdb Administrator

No problem with that change, though a slash is preferable (like "Reica / I wish") since that's how most single titles are transcribed. Did it come with an obi? Sometimes the title may be formatted differently there.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 10:37 AM

I see. Thanks for the hint.

Yes it came with an obi. And is formatted the same way.

Actually, there are two or three spaces before the "I wish" part. I don't really know why they did this when a "—", "|" or "/" would make more sense.

EDIT: I've scanned and uploaded the back cover.

Last edited by Julian Fisch; Jan 31, 2009 at 06:33 AM.