VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 25, 2010, 04:16 PM
VGMdb Administrator

A recent edit removed this text from the notes:

Quote:
Ari Asulin and Binnie Katti
...for giving me advice on project management when I was in the planning stages of the project.
This is that particular user's only submission to VGMdb, so it's going to require an explanation to let it stand.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 03:52 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I've rejected the edit because it just looks suspicious. This looks like a set of release notes from the project organizer for this old album, so it should stand as it is.