VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 10, 2016, 04:18 AM

Toshiaki Hoshino (星野敏昭), Satoshi Yano (矢野さとし), and Ryouji Kameda (亀田亮治) are listed under "Recording (録音)" in the credits for the Sega Saturn game (as well as "Central Recording Corporation" if that is relevant other than the company they worked for). Is it ok to assume that these are the people responsible for the music?
Old Jun 10, 2016, 01:59 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Nah, those are the recording engineers for the cast voices (音声). What you're looking for are the BGM credits at 27:27 in that same video.

Staff roll for the PSX sequel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6KD8qjke_o&t=26m19s
Old Jun 11, 2016, 12:39 AM

Hmm, I completely missed that since MobyGames only listed "Recording" and "Theme song" (as audio related) in their credits for the game. I just assumed that since they wrote down some credits for the game, they wrote down all of it, and I stopped looking through them when I found what I was looking for. It's really weird of them to only write down a small part of the credits like that. Cheers for clearing that up!

So the PSX game is actually the sequel. I looked everywhere for a PSX port of the first game and was really confused why it wasn't listed anywhere, only the sequel, which I failed to understand was included, from the text on Clarice. Now I want this album even more.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 12:01 AM
Trusted Editor

Awesome! I just noticed this great game is finally getting the proper soundtrack release it deserves. And it's on Clarice Disc too which is great <3