VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 6, 2010, 08:36 PM

J.G.M.L credits the same ten voice actors in the same order for the four Drama albums of TLS3, but I'm not sure if we can trust it. I think it can be just copy-paste throughout the different albums and I may need to remove them... It's wrong at least in one of them, though. Famitsu report states Chiaki Takahashi, Ikue Ohtani, Yukana Nogami, Megumi Toyoguchi, Norihisa Mori, Kazusa Murai, Miki Yoshino, Hiroki Shimowada, Daisuke Kishio and Makoto Endo were involved in the fourth album, while J.G.M.L. lists three more names yet lacks three of the bold names above...

(....it's the first time I refer to J.G.M.L for breakdowns though)